Add heritage chic to the bathroom with this luxurious, scented body wash. Presented in a bespoke, crafted bottle embossed with the Compton print it looks beautiful on the bathroom shelf or in the shower.
The luxurious formulation is enriched with rose water, aloe and vitamin E. Enjoy the mineral-fresh, floral fragrance with honeysuckle, amber and comforting powdery notes, as it fills the bathroom morning or evening.
This Pink Clay & Honeysuckle Body Wash is perfectly complemented with the matching Body Lotion.
- 1 x 300ml body wash
- Approximate size: 6 x 6 x 18.5 cm
- Fragrance notes: honeysuckle blooms, rose, jasmine, amber, powdery notes
- Certified cruelty free and vegan
- Compton is a romantic print from the William Morris archives. Its intricate pattern, depicting honeysuckle and floral blooms with intertwining leaves, was designed by J.H. Dearle for Morris & Co. in 1895. Compton was originally created for Compton Hall in Wolverhampton, the home of Laurence Hodson. Originally for wallpaper the design is also featured as a printed fabric.
- Rose water, aloe, vitamin E, vitamin A
Morris & Co. Pink Clay & Honeysuckle Body Wash
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Rosa Rugosa (Rose) Flower Water, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citronellol, Geraniol