William Morris is recognised as one of the most significant cultural figures of Victorian Britain. Artist, print maker, poet and social activist, he was associated with the British arts and crafts movement and contributed to the revival of traditional textile arts and production methods. He also held a deep commitment and respect for the environment. Useful and beautiful, Ecoffee Cup embodies all William Morris held true. Functional classics for our times.
Each year over 300 billion single-use cups are manufactured. Due to their plastic content, 99% will never be recycled. That’s why we created the William Morris Seaweed 14oz Ecoffee Cup. Light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic after-taste, with Ecoffee Cup there is No Excuse For Single-Use. Choose to Re-use.
- Naturally sterile, no plastic after-taste
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- High grade, latex-free silicone lid and sleeve
- Re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Not suitable for microwave.
- William Morris Limited Edition